We value your feedback. Letting us know whenever you are dissatisfied with our service gives us the opportunity to put matters right for you and improve our service for everybody.
Our aim is to provide the highest possible level of service to all our clients.
At Veriform we aim to deliver the best service to our customers. If you are unhappy with any aspect of the service, then please raise your concern with us immediately.
We define a complaint as “any expression of dissatisfaction by a customer in relation to provision of a regulated claims management service”.
We aim to resolve all complaints fully and as quickly as possible. We define a complaint as resolved when we mutually agree that we have addressed all your issues. Our internal complaints procedure is designed to resolve your concerns quickly and efficiently.
Please address your letter to us at: Veriform Ltd
1 Monaco House
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please telephone us on 01923 277 940.
Your complaint will be investigated by a member of our team whose responsibility is to investigate and resolve any problems you are experiencing.
1. We aim to send you an acknowledgement letter within five business days enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. Your complaint will be investigated by a member of our team who will be your complaints handler. He/she will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
3. Your complaint handler will then invite you to a meeting, either in person or over the phone, to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He/she will do this within fourteen days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three days of the meeting or phone call, your complaint handler will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he/she has agreed with you.
5. If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, your complaint handler will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his/her suggestions for resolving the matter, within twenty one days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. Should you indicate to us that you remain dissatisfied following receipt of our response, the matter will be investigated further and we will send you our final response within eight weeks of the original complaint together with details of what you can do if you are not happy with the outcome. If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why. If you are not satisfied with our response, or if a complaint is not resolved after eight weeks, you may refer the complaint to: Legal Ombudsman PO Box 6804 Wolverhampton WV1 9WG.
If you would like to complain to the Legal Ombudsman by email complete the Legal Ombudsman’s complaints form available on their website and email it to the Legal Ombudsman at email@example.com.
Alternatively telephone the Legal Ombudsman on 0300 555 0333. They are available between 8.30am and 5.30pm Monday to Friday to answer your calls. All calls are recorded for training and monitoring purposes.
Please note that you have six months from the date you receive our final response to escalate the complaint to the Legal Ombudsman.